Saturday, March 17, 2012

These boots were made for walking....

RED BOOTS! LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!!!

There is so much I love about these boots. I loved them so much, I bought them a size (1/2 a size) to small. They were the last pair in the store. I actually saw them on gojane.com but, as I've said before, I don't like duties. I don't even like paying shipping- period. I love the combat, lita, doc(ish) looks of the boots. I really love the JC Tardy, and these are the closest I can get for me now :)





I was walking around the store (urban planet), and I looked up. These were right in front of me. I grabbed them, and tried them on. I was almost 6" taller. Insane! Despite the height of the heel, they are quite comfortable. I looked at the price and they were only $20! I didn't need another pair, but I couldn't pass them up. I wanted to see if they had a bigger size, so I asked a sales person if they did... but they didn't. However, I was told they were actually $15! I went to cash out immediately. I've since stretched them out a bit, and they fit much better. Just a bit more to go :)

Cheers

- Ashley

1 comment:

  1. hii dear i from italy and i love u blog !! pass to mine...i hope u enjoy bye

    ReplyDelete