Thursday, March 15, 2012

For the love of shoes!

I love shoes! I seriously LOVE SHOES!! For me, shoes make or break an outfit. You could be dressed to the nines, but if you don't have the shoe to match.... the effort was pointless. Not to say only my taste in shoes are the best, I just can't stand people in running shoes who aren't going for a run. Urban sneekers are one thing, but running shoes for everyday wear... not my thing. That isn't to say I am in heels all the time. I am more of a flats-for-everyday-wear kinda girl.

Anyway, I went shopping the other day and saw these adorable classic loafer, Victorian inspired, shoe. I love Victorian inspired items- well- to a point!



These were the last pair in my size. Actually, I thought they would be too big, but they fit just right :) When I first looked at them, I thought "oh, cute." I then tried them on and fell instantly in love! My friend joked about being jealous that I grabbed them first. They really look adorable on with a dress, skirt, leggings, or simple pair of jeans! I got them at a chain store outlet for only $10! Pretty great deal. They are a little uncomfortable, but I just got to break 'em in :)

Cheers

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment