Friday, March 16, 2012

Necklace Haul - Ebay

I've been going a little bit ebay crazy lately (what can I say? I love a deal). I have more coming, but I thought i'd share the items I have got already. 

Geometric necklace

(edit after an hr of wear it tarnished to rose gold)

sunflower locker


the greatest necklace ever made- EVER!

large cross on leather



I know, I know, the first necklace looks very familiar. I guess I am all about dupes... not fakes...dupes! I would not walk around with a Fake Chanel, but I would walk around with a classic quilted black flap (without the C's). I love house of harlow. She has some amazing stuff!! Very boho chic. The first necklace is over $100 and I can't justify paying that much for such a trendy piece. This version from ebay was $2.99 - a much better deal. The triangle move now and then, but you get what you pay for sometimes. 

The second necklace is, apparently, a house of harlow design too! I had no idea it was. I just saw the design and I was in love. The necklace the ebay seller showed in the picture looks nothing like the one I have, but for $1.50... I can't complain!

The third necklace... oh the third necklace. This may be my all time favourite necklace. Yes, my favourite necklace OF ALL TIME! If you know me, you know that I am OBSESSED with Harry Potter! I love HP so0o0o much. HP HP HP HP HP HP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thus, this necklace represents all that I am, and all that I love :P It isn't as obvious a symbol as a crest, or lightening bolt, which is part of the reason why I love it. It is like a little secret between me and the rest of the hardcore HP fans out there :P 

Needless to say, I bought a back up of this necklace :D

The last one was just a nice simple necklace. I thought I could throw it on with anything, and give it some edge. A little cheap, but it cost virtually nothing, so no complaints !!

Cheers

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment