Friday, March 16, 2012

Rosra watch - from ebay

YES! Another ebay watch :) I've ordered so many... they just keep coming in the mail! 





Not to much to say about this one. It is pretty cute. The band is quite thin in comparison to to face, and it was wayyyyy to big. I bought a tool to resize my watches, but it wouldn't fit. This is a two tone watch, heavy on the gold. I actually ordered this watch before I got my gold one, so I ordered the gold face. It is honestly a cute watch, a great deal for the $5 paid for it lol! In the end, though, I already have my gold breda watch, and I didn't need this one-- passed it along to my uncle. I still want a two tone watch, but one with a silver/white face. I love the watch Rita Ora wears, so I want something like that. Actually, I've already found it, I just need to order it :)

I love getting stuff in the mail
Ebay love <3

Cheers
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment