Monday, March 19, 2012

Medieval Times :)

Went to medieval times last Friday :)
It was awesome!










The last time I went was in grade three, 108130814018million years ago. I remember I was in the Black and White Check section!

This time, the waitress (wench) pointed out our wet naps, which would be used to clean our 'utensils.' It wasn't until I saw everyone eating half a chicken with bare hands, did I realize, she meant our hands. I didn't enjoy that lol... but fine.. it was a medieval feast. What can I say? The acting was.... mediocre at best lol. The princess was horrible. Her accent was so awful... they were meant to have English accents. She failed. Drastically. The fight scenes were well practiced... and looked nothing like what I see in <erlin. However, towards the end, they got awesome lol. Overall though, it was awesome, and I definitely want to go again. It's all good fun really, and that's what it should be about :D

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Cute blog by the way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, amazing pictures :) seems like it was a great day!
    really nice blog you have here, dear!

    xoxo


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete