Sunday, March 18, 2012

Colourful watches: It's getting hot in here

Spring is in the air. It is early actually, not that I am complaining. We barely had a winter here on southern Ontario anyway. At least, not like what I've been used to my entire life. This winter was a breeze. Still, regardless of the somewhat light winter, I am excited for spring and summer to arrive. I love the constant sunny days, and warm weather! Don't get me wrong, I do dread those horribly humid days (on which you stay inside with lovely AC), however, I truly despise winter. 

Anyway, I got these lovely, colourful, watches in preparation of the warmer months. I love to add a bit of colour during the sunnier seasons, and thought these would add that pop well. Summer nights are long, and cell phone batteries don't last all night. A light weight watch is necessary.  





Aren't they adorable? One problem, the green one is broken. Luckily, I'll be sent a new one. I ordered the green one first, so it would be a shame if I didn't get to wear it. I ordered these watches off ebay btw. I thought they were really cute. They were very affordable too! Less than $4 a pop. They don't feel like a $200 watch, but that is totally fine. I wanted a fun watch to throw on, and one that won't weigh me down in spring/summer heat! These do the trick :) Still wondering if I should order the purple? What do you think? 
ps. I am a little bit obsessed with watches right now :P

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment