Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dollar Haul :)

I am a sucker for studs and spikes, and I've wants some spiked out bracelets for a longggg time now. The problem is, I never found them for the price I wanted lol (until now).






Each piece/set was a $1.25 each :) I thought that was a super good deal!

For good measure, I thought I'd throw in an ebay piece I got recently. It think it is really pretty for the summer time. It looks adorable paired with the friendship bracelet my friend made for me last summer!

I can't wait to start staking bracelets now that I don't have to wear heavy coats anymore. Having all the 'jingle jangle' under a coat isn't comfy. But spring has spring and warm weather means arm candy :)

Hope everyone around me is enjoying the nice weather. I can't wait until tomorrow... it's said to be 26 degrees (C*)! YAYYYY!

- xoxo 
Ashley

2 comments: