Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some Ebay rings (plus one from the flea market)

I am sucker for accessories, I have no idea which ones I love the most... so... lets just say, I love them all!
These are a few rings I got from ebay for super cheap. The one on the far left is actually from the flea market, but I thought i'd include it anyway.

aztec, ysl style, antler, cross

aztec, ysl style

antler, cross



I really love the one from the flea market. I think it's cool :) The ysl doesn't even fit my pinky finger properly. SO depressing! As for the antler ring....well... it's different. It looked awesome in the picture, so I bought it. I don't know when I am ever going to wear it- ever. The cross ring is pretty nice for $1! I thought it would be a bit longer, but that's fine. It is a little cheap, but it is adjustable, and it works!

Anyway, just wanted to share a few of my rings!! :)

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment