Thursday, March 15, 2012

My MK (Michael Kors) style white watch!

Below are some pictures of one of my favourite watches. It reminds me a lot of a Michael Kors one, but it cost virtually nothing in comparison.







So, where did I get it? You might never guess, but I got it at Urban Planet (a chain store in Canada). It was originally $12, but I got it half price, so I paid a whopping $6 for it! I thought it was a pretty sweet deal. I needed to get the links adjusted (that cost me $5), but that's the price you pay for having smaller wrists :) Overall, I think it is pretty darn nice for the price. It is really light weight too! I wanted to get it in black as well, but by the time I went back... they were all sold out (of course). What can a girl do?

On to find the next bargain in the mean time :)

- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment