Thursday, March 15, 2012

My michael kors style gold watch (BREDA Watch)!

Like every other girl on the planet, I longingly covet a Michael Kors watch. A gold, chunky, over-sized, boyfriend style in particular. The "runway" design specifically. Well, unfortunately, I cannot afford that right, so I got the next best thing. Seriously, this watch is gorgeous. I haven't seen much written about the brand, and if you're like me, you do your research before buying (most of the time hehe). However, even without loads of information, I went ahead and took the chance anyway.

I love that it came in this leather case! It gives it a luxurious twist.






So, by now, you all know this is NOT a Michael Kors Runway watch that I cover ever so much. It is by Breda. I never heard of them before really. Actually, I was on one of those sample sale websites. You know, the ones that have discounts on designer items etc? Well, I had a $20 credit, and I saw this watch. I knew it was time to buy. The website I got it from is Beyond The Rack. It is a Canadian based website, which is great for those of us who refuse to pay duties (those are so annoying). 

Actually, the first time I saw this particular watch, it had a leopard face. While that might suit the taste of some, it was not for me. And, so, I waited. I went to the Breda Watch website with the aim of ordering from there, but the shipping to Canada was about the same price as the watch :( Sadly, I had to wait.

Eventually, beyond the rack had the exact model I wanted, and, as soon as I saw it, I ordered it.
It took about 3 weeks to come, and it was worth the wait. I get tons of complements on it. It is a gorgeous piece. 

Oh, oops! I forgot to mention how much it cost me. After my credit, shipping, taxes - item price- it cost me less than $20! I think that is an amazing find really. 

One day I will have my beautiful MK watch, but until then this beautiful Breda watch will do

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment