Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wet N Wild Lippies!

In recent years, I have become a lipstick fan. I use to be a lip gloss girl, but there is something so classic about a lip colour. Much more so than overly shiny, sticky lips. I really love matte lipstick (these aren't matte though). Even with my love for lippies, I don't like to spend that much money on, well, anything. Luckly, I came across wet n wild lipsticks. I used to buy the NYC ones a lot, actually, but these are cheaper!
oops... not aligned right... lol
522a Dark Wine, 514a Cherry Frost, 525d  Retro Pink
Swatches In the same order.
I got Cherry Frost for $1.99 at Zellers, and the other 2 for $1.52 at Walmart. I know they are $1 in the states, but, sadly, they cost more in Canada. I see them on the walgreens website for .69c. I would go crazy if I could get them thatttt cheap. Anyway, I love the colours, they come up very nicely, and last quite a bit. I don't expect to much for such a cheap lipstick, and either way, I don't mind reapplying. I find something quite feminine and demure about applying lipstick. I want many other colours. I know, you are probably thinking... "well buy them. they are cheap." The thing is, they are almost always sold out... or messed with (at the particular zellers I go to).

Some colours I want:

545a Blushing Bali*
549 Java* 
552a Just Garnet
547a Breeze
529a Copper Dust
519a Hot Red
511b Nouveau Pink* I really want this one.. 
508a Black Orchid
502a Dark Pink Frost

I really want to try the matte finish lipsticks (dollhouse pink, purty permisson, 24 carrot gold, don't blink pink are a few), and I will grab some when they are on sale, or I go to the States.
Until then :D

Cheers
-Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment