Saturday, April 7, 2012

HELLO KITTY HAUL!

I am a hugeeee fan of hello kitty. I don't think I will ever grow out of loving her. If I haven't by now, I doubt I will later. Of course everything is from ebay (where else do I shop?)! 





Not everything was for me. The first two pairs of earrings were for my lil sis and cousin again. I prefer something a little less obvious for myself now, but I still love HK! That is why I got myself the silver pair. I find them not to be as kiddy looking (if you know what I mean). The little baggy of HK heads are adorable. Her bow is made of strawberries! I bought those so I could make little snap clips. That reminds me that I've forgotten to buy a glue gun and snap clips... sigh. I love the necklace a lot. Just the shape of her head, I find, not to be to much. My sister bought me an adorable gold HK necklace for Christmas but then decided to keep it for herself. How nice right? Not! Well, I hope you enjoyed this little haul. I'll probably branch my blog out a bit more later on, but, right now, the haul thing is working for me.

Cheers
- Ashley



1 comment: