Monday, April 9, 2012

Ebay Watches

As you probably all know by now, I am in love with watches :) I don't know how it happened really...as I was never really a fan before recently. However, here I am! All of these watches are from- obviously- EBAY! I love ebay <3. So, without further ado....

Slap watches
Cyan coloured silicone digi



All 3 together
Example of the watch showing the time

Actually, I didn't keep all of these watches. The first two were for my little sis and cousin, and I gave the pink and blue faceless watches to my other sis and bro respectively. I kept the purple for myself. Sadly the clasp is messed up on the purple :@. Most of these watches were only $1! I thought that they were amazing finds. However, the cyan one was $2... a great deal more money lol. I actually ordered another watch 2 weeks ago (I hope it comes soon. It is meant to be a silver casio watch, but I doubt it's authenticy. I will definitely do a post when I get it though :) Until then!

Cheers
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment