Sunday, April 8, 2012

LUST LIST #1

We all have the desire for them. The stuff we don't need, but do need!!!! I thought I would share a few pieces that I am absolutely adoring. I have wanted them for a long time actually, but I haven't had a blog for a long time lol! I guess the pieces I want are a bit trendy (I want Lita's so much), but I think some of them can be worn later on as well. Anyway, I want enjoy trends while I can. I will always love things that are classic, simple, and truly elegant (not ridiculously over girly etc things people thing elegant. I mean class when I say elegant), but, I love things that are bold and fun too.

As for Lita's.. I've wanted them for about 3 years lol. I could never get a hold of them, and even then, there is no way I want to pay customs on top of shipping. That would be disgusting and heart wrenching. I did, however, find a pair of inspired Lita's I have yet to wear. Hopefully soon :)

UNIF Hellraisers: AHHH! I love studs and spikes. I think these are amazing, but far to expensive for me. I might make my own pair, or maybe i'll find something more affordable one day.
These lovelys are by Jeffery Campbell. I feel in love instantly. I want studded loafer flats, and leopard flats, and these are like 2 for the price of one.
I really love those Aldo shoes. They are on sale right now, but still too much (in price) for me. They remind me sooo much of the miu miu studded loafers I love!


So those are just a few items on my wishlist right now. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the last pair!!! I am just waiting for them to go on deeper discount!! Wish me luck :)

Cheers
-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment