Thursday, April 5, 2012

Arm Candy from Ebay


Long time no post :)

I thought I would just share a few pieces that came in from ebay recently. 

Love the evil eye, and turquoise trend

Silver Cuff. I got a solid one as well

The bottom one is from ebay, the other are some old power beads


The top one is so cool! it is angular!




I decided to show some stacking ideas as well! I think they look so pretty together! I can't wait for summer to come for my to show of my arm candy. All these bracelets were under $2 as well (most under $1). I am  waiting for this elephant bracelet that I bid on for about 2 weeks or so (I kept losing D: ). I also saw a really cool dragon style that I think would be awesome! I just haven't decided on if I should grab them or not. Decisions, decisions!

Cheers
- Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ah cute ! I love all those bracelets you stacked with your watch! Gorgeous! Especially the evil eye, that reminds me of the evil eye in my parents room and its very popular amongst Turkish jewelry - Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Yes, I think it might be Turkish and Middle Eastern in general? I am not sure. I really like the idea of the eye watching you, and protecting against, and warding off, evil!

    ReplyDelete