Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just ordered this bad boy: Olympus E-PL1


I can't wait for it to arrive. I read soooooo many reviews on it, and it seems like a great camera for someone like me. I originally wanted a full DSLR, but 1. they are really expensive 2. i don't really need it. I just wanted a camera with excellent quality photos. I love taking pictures of events in my life, and I want them to go down in family history. Plus, I always wished I had photos of me, as a child, like the ones that come in the picture frames LOL :P. Anyway, the photo quality is meant to be very good on this camera. And, while it is an older model, it is still competitive (from what i've read). I love the retro style body, and the fact that it has a flash. So many of mirrorless camera's don't (I could think of buying). I can't afford an add on. Reading reviews made me want a viewfinder.. but I don't know if I actually need one. It is really expensive to buy anyway. Well, hopefully i'll love this camera, and everything that it does. If I don't like it, I can return it, and maybe in a few years upgrade (if I need to)!

Cheers
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment