Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some recent bits and bobs !

Hello! I just thought I'd do a post on some bits and bobs that I got recently. Yes, I got it all from ebay lol! I love ebay :) <3

"Casio" watch

Rose Quartz and Turquoise rings

Cobalt Blue Feather Earrings

Lilac and Yellow "Tibet" Bracelets
 So, I paid about $3.30 for that Casio watch. I truly doubt its authenticity. However, I still really love it! You can get one like it here! It is .60c more, but I bit on mine! The ring on the left seems to be made very well. It is heavy and sturdy. I am definitely going to order the Jade green one I wanted. The ring on the left cost me .56c :D! I think the earrings will be great for a summer day. As for the bracelets, I loved the green one so much, I had to order a few more. I have a pastel blue one coming in the mail! YAY!!! Ps. My new Camera came, and I love it. I'll be doing a post on it soon!!

Cheers
- Ashley


3 comments: