Wednesday, April 11, 2012

LUST LIST #2 !


I was on the Zara website the other day, doing some internet-window-shopping, and I loved sooo many things. They have such lovely items! Afterwards I scoured the HM website. I love HM so much. Their prices are much better than Zara. Anyway, here are some items I was loving!

ZARA <3







HM <3





I've wanted a nice Trench for a long time now. The make and quality of this one from Zara looks really good. One day I'll have my Burberry Trench though :) I love the simple and classic styles of these dresses. The cuts of them really remind me of the 50's and 60's. Fine, I'll say it-- I mean Mad Men! I loveee that show. Not all of these dresses fit that mold, but I think most do. I love retro/vintage style. Also, I am in love with simple leather bags. I love a nice structured or simple leather purse! The trousers at the bottom just remind me of disco pants (that I will never have because I will not spend that much money on shiny pants). That's it :)

Cheers
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment