Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ebay Haulage!

I am going to try.... repeat try... to keep up with this blog a bit more. Meh, it doesn't matter if no one reads it, I think it's fun to do! Anyway, here are a few bits and bobs I've picked up over the last little bit on ebay. I am so addicted to ebay.... I am on that site all hours of the night bidding on items. I love to wait until the last second, bid, and win! Getting that awesome deal just makes my day :D

i love this bracelet!

'shamballas' not the best quality ones.

loving the big chunky chain trend. the silver is a necklace, while the rose gold is a bracelet.

this 'shamballa' is much better quality

waiting on the matching bracelet

oops I got this a whileee ago! I love it though!
I thought I'd also include two watches I got at a bargain a while back. I love the whole arm candy thing, and these watches go great with all the pieces I've picked up recently.


Until next time <3

Cheers!
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment