Monday, October 29, 2012

UNIF Hellbound Dupe!


I've been in love with the JC lita since 2009, and at that time I was on the search for a dupe. There are about a million out there now, but not then. Anyway, during my search, I came across what was considered to be the inspiration for the boots- the Charles Anastase Dungeon Boots! At that time I came across 2 diy for those boots. Anyway, I loved them, but they weren't being sold and I couldn't afford them anyway. I totally wanted to do the diy, but never did. Fast forward 2 years, a brand called UNIF comes out...and it happens to be owned by one of the bloggers for the DIY I saw in '09! The unif hellbound are soooo much like the original... but anyway, that blog post is down now, and the shoes are everywhere! They are crazyyyy expensive though.... I am not willing to spend $300 (with tax/customs) on such trendy shoes! Luckily, I found a pair that are super similar and 1/7 of the price! 


UNIF Hellboud, found here-- http://www.solestruck.com/unif-hellbound-black/index.html


The dupes might have a lower heel or something... which is fine because the UNIF look sooo hard to walk in lol!
The Dupes, found here-- http://www.wholesale-dress.net/eye-catching-punk-style-rainbow-drawstring-design-high-heeled-martin-boot-black-g1863586.html

They are sooo cute! I hope I can get them soon!

- Cheers
xoxo, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment